Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Week 1 from Mission Techie Head Quarters

This week at the Mission Techies head quarters I was introduced to many new amazing people. I will be working with this group for 12 weeks and am very excited to get to now and learn from all of them. Leo has explained to us what we should expect to learn during our time in the Mission Techies program.

We have already gone on a treasure hunt and even got to present our Skill Charts to representatives of Frog and Year Up. Through these activities I have gotten to know my peers better and have been able to see what it is they bring to the table.

I am super excited to be working with this amazing group! Can't wait for all the wonderful experiences that I know this program will provide and all the laughs I know I will have with the Mission Techies.

I will be sure to keep you posted on all things that happen at the Mission Techies Head Quarters.

Until Next Time,
Arleth

No comments:

Post a Comment