Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Thursday, September 24, 2015

My first week

So showing up to mission felt a little like home. Although walking into a building that smells like fish was not what was I expecting, but it also was not a disappointment. It was amazing that it was three floors, and everyone here is nice and friendly. I am excited to come back next week, this week was just learning about what mission techies have to offer an the rules and regulations, as well as knowing your way around the facilities and who you will be working with. We have a great group for the fall, and I cant wait to see the projects we will work on also I feel with what I know before coming to the techies I can offer Leo something in return to help him out in the future. Just a little something in return for giving back so much to the community. I really like what Leo is doing here in the Mission I really do hope it will spread out and become more. well that's all I really have to post oh, hey Leo since I know you are going to read this here is a little joke for you. Have you heard of the movie constipation? "No" That's because it has not came out yet. Lmao!!!!
Raphael

No comments:

Post a Comment