Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Thursday, September 24, 2015

First Week of Mission Techies by Alicia

My first week as a techie has been fun! I knew this would be a great opportunity for me but I didn't expect it to also be entertaining. Class is never dull and I have a great group of people to work with.
 
We gave presentations in front of a couple reputable companies on our skill charts. I didn't realize how nervous I was until I stood in front of the class. Everyone was supportive of each other and clapped for each presentation. We are a team at Mission Techies and I am enjoying getting to know everyone.
 
Leo is great, he is funny and extremely intelligent. I am looking forward to gaining knowledge from him. I am a little worried that I won't be good at this, but I think that is normal when you do something for the first time. I believe in myself though, so I have a feeling I will do well. I actively participate in class and feel like I am really learning something.
 
I am stoked to go to Google next Friday! I want to work for Google one day and have heard amazing things about their corporate office. I am also excited to eventually understand techie terminology too! There are so many things to look forward to.

This week was fun.

-Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment