Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Thursday, September 24, 2015

My first week at Mission Techies...

Hmm... my first week at MT was pretty awesome. New folks to work with and new things to learn. Awesome! What wasn't awesome was that we were made to present ourselves in front of four random strangers. It wasn't weird considering that I don't know anyone in here, but still nerve wrecking nonetheless. I'm gonna need to learn how to talk to big groups of people without getting stage fright. On the other hand, I'm definitely ready to learn more about the machines that pretty much run our daily lives for us. I'm used to many things but I'm ready to erase what I know and absorb everything I learn.

-Nelson Quezada, Mission Tex

“If you have an important point to make, don't try to be subtle or clever. Use a pile driver. Hit the point once. Then come back and hit it again. Then hit it a third time - a tremendous whack.” ― Winston S. Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment