Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Thursday, September 24, 2015

First week at MEDA!

First week at MEDA for Missiontechie is a refresh of what I've learn in my college courses. I've enjoy all our guests visits so far. I got a good sense of where this program will lead me. Leo's knowledge and professionalism of the tech world is more than my expectation. One thing I've learn so far this week is to be strictly professional and how to handle a situation or scenario in the tech world. Another one is how to be quick when reacting on to employers as well as what employers look for in hiring you in the tech field industry. For example, Teamwork and people skill is very important in this field, because if you can't work with people, no matter how much certification you have an employer might not hire you. Finally, I am definitely looking forward to the final week of the program as well as next week for the Google visit.

TechnoloChi.

No comments:

Post a Comment