Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Thursday, February 19, 2015

On a Thursday!

Hi Techies,

Today is throwback Thursday and I am really excited to be your instructor/coordinator working with you all. I remember a year ago when I started this pilot program that it was going to be very successful. One year later I can tell you that I am very happy to see the results of this program. I am looking forward to all the skills that we all going to learn together.

Remember the ice breaker we had today.....all I can say that it was fun to see you guys playing with an imaginary ball.........:)

There is always a purpose for what we do and today was a good day (Like Ice Cube used to say)........

Here is what I started a year ago: https://www.flickr.com/photos/leonardososa/sets/72157640797564425/

Keep the movement going and I am so looking forward to become your technology coach!

No comments:

Post a Comment