Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Captain's log Stardate 22621.5

      We have learned the details on careers that the tech industry has to offer from Karen. She gave us a thorough explanation on what the role of a developer and an Analyst. I have learned a lot from Enrique who brought some knowledge on what an IT does in the field and how he applies his skill. I would like to know more about the tech field and how to get around in an ever growing field. For now I see a lot of things that are interesting and trigger my curiosity. The team is also doing well and I am very proud of them for continuing their efforts in this amazing program. Until then, see ya'll next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment