Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Mercy

Hey Team!

I am excited to become a Mission Techie! My goal is to learn skills that I can utilize to help my family and my community with technology support. In the tech sector I am savvy in areas such as the internet, using the internet to facilitate various tasks in life like email, for personal and business purposes, maps, directions, etc.; research and using YouTube for all kinds of tutorials. I also dabble in social media platforms, photo editing and music composition and production, which are my favorite ways to use technology. Technology has become a primary tool we all use everyday to enrich our lives and maintain contact with the world, and it is important to grow in knowledge and skills as people continue to evolve in a society with vast technological advances. (Photo by ShutterStock.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment