Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Mercy (2nd Week)

The second week of Mission Techies has been great. We've progressed into discussing career options within the technology sector and how to branch out from a customer service representative standpoint to other fields within Tech. It made me feel motivated to know there are many career options that fit my interests and personal/business skills that I could explore in the near future.

In addition, we were introduced to coding/programming with Mark where we learned basic theories and concepts about programming and I was amazed to know that coding is like learning a new language. Initially it felt like a daunting task to take on, but the teacher made the lesson easy to understand; moreover, I feel the support from the Mission Techie staff, and MEDA in general, as this allows me to feel empowered to continue the program.

The experiences I have with this program are very positive and empowering, and I am continuously excited to progress in the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment