Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Week 5!!!!!!!!!

Man, Oh, Man!!

What a great week. Yesterday May 18, 2016 was nice. I enjoyed giving back to the community and seeing several people open their first email accounts through Get Connected 2016. It opened my eyes to see that the Latin community is very illiterate when it comes to technology. Get Connected motivated me to give back to the community in the technology aspect. At the same time it made me realize that people that were once in my shoes made it to big companies. I enjoyed connecting with several people through LinkedIn, it expanded my horizons even more. Today May 19th we learned coding with Jorge and Yaritza. At first it was a headache, but now I understand. Loops and strings, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment