Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Leaning to Code HTML/CSS

 5/12/13



                         Today's lesson on coding really had me super excited.
Being able to actually look at the code understand what it says was one of the most amazing feelings. Also being able to create a page really inspired me to want get in depth in the coding field, this coding class actually has me coding at home so I can get as much practice as possible. It is my goal to try and perfect my skills in coding. We also took apart a mac book and it was a lot easier than the PC and Microsoft lap top. Hardware isn't exactly my favorite, but today went smooth and I hope that I can build enough patience to get better at taking apart the computers.


                                   -Jessica Carolina Dean (Jessie)

No comments:

Post a Comment