Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Fifth week of the Mission techies

Our fifth week of our Mission Techies program has been crazy. We have had a very busy but wonderful week, we have gone to USF and we will be going to Linked In tomorrow. I am very exited for tomorrow and this program has thought me a lot in the last few weeks. I have learned to be more confident about myself and learned how to work together with our group for our projects. Today we learned Java Script which for the first time I can say I understood it very well, more than html. Leo also talked to us about network and took us on a small field trip to the server room which was pretty amazing on how much cables there are in there.

-Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment