Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Mission Techies fifth week

I am deep in the coding trenches, fighting with the heavy artillery of loops and logical symbols. I am fighting against um... not being broke! I wake up every day and I am very tired but I continue to code and develop my tech skills that I as a Latino am supposed to be incapable of possessing- what a lie! I am learning, learning and learning. I feel that I come from the very bottom of society and I climbing up a ladder of algorithms and formulas I can't pronounce yet. One day I'm going to be on the cover of Rich Chicano Magazine and then I'll use my money to save the world... or at least support my family. Anyways, tech is amazing and last night we ate Pollo Campero! I don't know what the meaning of life is but I'm pretty sure it involves Pollo Campero. The panelists who spoke last night were very inspiring! I was asleep though so their words passed into my sleeping brain and lodged in my unconscious from which they may arise in a moment of sudden inspiration. One day I am going to be a champion at coding. But for now I'm going to head to my apartment and be a champion at sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment