Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Blog #2

We are continuing our education in hardware and software and started our work with CSS and incorporating HTML into it so we can start customizing our websites to what we want. On the hardware side we have taken apart two laptops one a P.C. and MAC. Honestly I prefer hardware a little more but I know that I gotta keep better track of my screws especially if you are working on MACs because once their gone their gone for good. Not to say that coding isn't fun,I really enjoy the troubleshooting and problem solving when learning a new tag and how to incorporate it into my website. I also really like my group  I was assigned for the project. We really work well together and treat each other with respect. I can't wait to present our project to the rest of the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment