Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Week 11!

It's Week 11 here at Mission Techies. This week we worked on the computers donated from USF. We looked at the specs from the BIOS and recorded everything on a data entry platform. There ready to install windows 7 and be used by next class. Unfortunately we didn't get to code but tech support was helpful as well. We did get to meet the mentors from Linkedin and visit the building. I'm glad that I will be getting a mentor! Another thing we worked on was Salesforce. I had trouble with a bit of the task we were working on but I managed to get it done. It was cool.

Next week is our last here @MT. I learned plenty about different topics  related to the tech industry. It was a great opportunity for me and I do hope to land a job related to tech. I'll make sure to follow up Leo and work my way up.

Thank you

-OgreByte.

No comments:

Post a Comment