Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Fresh Meat As Cohort #10

Week one as a mission techie was basic. We not only learned the values as a mission techie, but we also added our own little spice to it. I was incredibly amazed as to how many terms from the CompTIA A+ slideshow I have memorized. I am anticipating to learn and memorize many more. The CompTIA A+ exam may be 3 hours long and all the way in San Jose, but best believe I'm definitely looking forward to studying endlessly over the weekend.

As a week two mission techie I can honestly Thursday has been my favorite so far. I am glad i started with the hardware side. Despite being stressed out due to having a difficult time taking my computer apart because my CPU was broken and the optical drive was jammed, i really enjoyed coding. Yaritza was super helpful and inspired me to google more html tags than the ones Susana (I think that is her name) was teaching us. I am looking forward to learning more code.

- MotherDani.

No comments:

Post a Comment