Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Thursday, April 28, 2016

My first two weeks as a Techie. 4/28/2016

My first two weeks as a new Mission Techies student was interesting. I met so many different types of people all wanting the same thing I want. A chance at a better future, a chance to achieve, succeed, and diversify in the IT world. In the short time we got here we have gotten to know and build relationships with one another. We've also learned a lot of the basics of IT such as names and locations of components, how to take apart and reassemble a dell computer tower, an Intro to HTML coding and we had a chance to test out a new class known as "Money Mondays". I'm still feeling as exited as when I first started and am ecstatic to continue the program and see where all of this leads.

No comments:

Post a Comment