Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Thursday, April 28, 2016

My first two Weeks at Mission Techies

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Hey fellow Cohorts of Spring 2016,

The first two weeks here as a Mission Techie has been great so far and really interesting because I have learned to create an Elevator pitch, how to present myself, and about Money Mondays. I also refreshed my memory working on our Skill Chart on PowerPoint. Before I joined the program I never thought this would be so much fun and exciting learning about everything. Today we did some hardware and did some coding, the coding I need to work on more but, I'll get it down once I get the hang of it. I can't wait to learn more about coding it seems very exciting and the hardware is pretty fun, it's like an electrical version of LEGOS.

          -LinkTendo

No comments:

Post a Comment