Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Getting Started with Mission Techies

 In my first two weeks at mission techies I wasn't sure what i was getting myself into, but being in the class room really opened my eyes to things that i need to change professionally like my resume and how it should be formatted. We started to learn how to code which is what i  really started to like and hope to really get into depth. We did some hardware work which is taking apart a computer; I wasn't to excited when I heard that , but once i got into it and started actually taking the computer apart it became easy and fun. Everything i thought coming into this program has changed. I'm excited going forward and cant wait to see what is in store for me.

- Jessica Dean (Jessie)

No comments:

Post a Comment