Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Mission techies 1st week

my first week in the mission techies has been a new experience for me, I don't know much about technology besides the basics. It interest me because since I don't know much I'm like a blank disc. I can be thought everything from scratch. There have been some difficulties for me specially with the terminology and figuring out where things are in a motherboard since I had never looked at one. After the first few classes I can say I look forward to learning as much as possible in the program, From software to Hardware and even coding. I want to see what catches my eye the most to possibly pursue it in the near future.  

Manuel

No comments:

Post a Comment