Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Thursday, January 28, 2016

My First Week as a Mission Techies

  The first week as an intern at Mission Techies has been going well. Learned basic components on hardware and software. Some projects included identifying hardware components, looking up specs and other info on laptops. We worked in teams with the other interns at Mission Techies. Everything was okay, but unfortunately a few mishaps occurred. With the exception that we hardly know each other enough to have great chemistry in a team. From my observation I saw that the other interns demonstrated hard work and good communication. Though I believe, and many others could agree as well, we can do better once we get more chances to work together. Overall I enjoy the program and looking forward to learning more and working with others.

-Leonardo G.

No comments:

Post a Comment