Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Thursday, January 28, 2016

My first week as a mission techie

During the first week of my Mission tech experience I was excited to learn about computers. We started off by introducing each other and sharing what we know about computer tech. Then suddenly we where hit by a book that we needed to read that would prepare us for the next tech session. It wasn't so bad only about sixty pages, just kidding it was a lot but I was determined to finish a chapter due to my high interest in tech. So far I've been learning so much that I feel empowered already and I know I can make my life better if I work hard enough. I feel like I'm in the right spot and if you like tech this will be the perfect spot for you to learn or perfect your skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment