Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Thursday, January 28, 2016

My first Week in the Mission Techies Program.


This first week has been a interesting one, we have mainly learn about the basic of hardware and software. We have also done tech inventory, which has been fun and interesting, because for the first time we got to work in groups and we also got introduced to how things work around here. This have been good activities for all of us to get to know each other since we are going to be working together for 3 months.  I've had moments were I have been stressed a little because of all the information, but most of all I have enjoyed class and working with everyone. This week has been a good week, I am looking forward to the other eleven.

Kevin Poz Colop 

No comments:

Post a Comment