Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Week ??? I cant recall ATM but its one of the last

Hello Hoomans,

This is SpaceBot calling out to the techies and the readers and saying "how are you? hope everything is well for you and have a good holiday." We're supposed to write about our experience here at Mission Techies. There's honestly too much to write in paper but I'll start by saying that any path chosen has to lead you somewhere, whether grim or sunny. I'm not gonna say that you have to follow the path correctly or straight  cuz i'm not a tour guide to life. Maybe once I have enough karma points. Choice is a crazy thing; sadly, choices arent free. All choices come with their pre-packaged consequences and you are player 1, you have to maneuver around them. I went thru a time of hardships because i had to choose whether to work full time or study in the techies program. I choose the latter. I had no idea what i wanted to do with my life and I felt that my days were slowly going to waste because of the monotony and stagnancy at the current moment. I tried moving out of my home and becoming emancipated. I lost my current job at the moment, i couldn't eat some nights and it was tough. but i knew id be smarter and would improve my current situation. I am almost done with the techies program and now i feel like i have a grip on life and am excited make my thoughts actions. That being said, what better industry to go with that actually roots from thoughts becoming actions? I love my Techie family, and I hope for them the best.

i didnt get to write my full thought, ran outta time.

Sincerely,
Nelson Q

No comments:

Post a Comment