Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

My Tech Support Experiance Blog

Tech support has been one crazy but learning ride of my life. It has shown me that operating a tech shop was really hectic. I was nervous but excited to start operating the tech shop with the other Mission Techies. I kind of had a good sense on what problems might arise going into this tech shop but some were more challenging than others. Time management was one huge road block that we had to go through. Trying to fix laptops in two hours was not enough time unless it was a simple fix. Figuring out solutions to a difficult task was mostly having to think faster. Knowing all the things that I learned from doing this experience. It will help me with computer problems that will come my way. I learned so much in a month that I can use going into the program YearUp. I am so grateful for the experience and will use it in the IT field I want to go in.

-MichaelSoft

No comments:

Post a Comment