Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

My Tech Support Experience

 
 
I never imagined myself doing hands on with technology, however everything happens for a reason and today I can gladly say that helping my community is rewarding, seeing people's gratitude and happiness is the best gift for me. I have always being passionate about helping other individuals but being at the Mission Techies made me reaffirm what I truly enjoy.
 
 The tech support started on November the 1st and it ended December the 1st, we had people coming in every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 1:00pm to 5:00pm. We gave support in English and Spanish.
 
 We helped 30 people that put their confidence on us, we as everybody else had our challenges but we were able to overcome this difficulties with teamwork. We had computers with Software issues as well as Hardware issues.
 
 Susware <3

No comments:

Post a Comment