Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Week 11 Mission Techies Head Quarters

Hey, there everyone haven't spoken to you in a while. How have I been? Good just you know, wrapping up the Tech support that the Mission Techies & I were providing during the month of November.

During this experience I learned so much more than what I thought I could comprehend all at once. From diagnosing different PC's to installing Ubuntu & Windows 7. I got to brush up on my bi-lingual customer service skills & even learned to communicate with other techies through the use of tickets.

This was an amazing experience in with no doubt I would do it again. I really enjoyed myself, helping others makes me smile :) & I like to smile.

Until next time,
xoxo

-Arleth

No comments:

Post a Comment