Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Monday, March 23, 2015

RAM Mastah E 3/23

I had a great time at LinkedIn. We all met up MEDA at 1pm then we took the bus over to LinkedIn. When we first arrived, we had to fill out a few consent forms and find our name tags. the entrance was very inviting. walls were covered in green leaves and the ceiling was pretty high up. After getting situated, we took the elevator to the second floor where we the cafeteria was and we were settled in. They had a bunch of refreshments for us while we were waiting for everyone. We also took our professional head shots. After all the head shots, we finally had our meeting. I was paired up with my mentor Ian. it was really cool just learning a few things from him. We had a mock interview. I was a little nervous but at the same time I felt good from the feedback I got. Aside from that, we also got a chance to mingle with some of the workers at LinkedIn and just pick their brains on what they do. I really enjoyed it and I hope I get to go there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment