Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Monday, March 23, 2015

*~*~*~*

LinkedIn was awesome, when I was on my way there I didn't know what to expect. People there was really nice, when I got there I got to sit with an ex alumni from the techies program he told me what he did in the last program and what he did after the program... the persons who got to sit with us were asking about the techies program what was it about, when me and the ex  techies told them what do we do in the program they were amazed that we also do java and python. The lady who helped me create my LinkedIn profile share with me her story about how she studied laws and ended up doing sales and how much she enjoys doing what she does. I also got to talk to this one guy who is a web developer and app designer he share with me a little bit of his story and gave me a few tips, it was a pretty nice experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment