Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Thursday, March 12, 2015

2 bytes speaking on this week's highlights

    What's going on mission techies! This week was awesome! We had many things going on, starting off with PC computer disassembling and assembling. Then came in Tuesday where we disassembled laptops and assembled them as much as possible. I have to say it was challenge in doing the latter. I felt very focused too. Coding was also done and Mark was helping us understand JAVA specifically strings and integers. Finally, Thursday was a great day; I mean today was a good day. We had pizza and soda. and got to set up a network for the printer and the multiple computers. My team did great! But in the end I think both of our teams did what was possible and that is all that matters.

-2Bytes

No comments:

Post a Comment