Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Thursday, March 26, 2015

2Bits

This week's mission techies sessions were interesting. Starting off on monday where me, Mercy and Karen went to Mission Girls to pick up their laptops in order to diagnose them and provide any repairs that needed to be done. Then came in tuesday where we did some coding with Mark on importing somethings in java. My brother was able to assist me in a couple of things and such, and he is younger than me. Then came in thursday where we attended the job fair at Valencia Gardens and had many employers there giving out information on what kind of jobs they had available. I was able to see many people and manage to speak to them about the job opportunities and connections through linked in as well. Overall I had a great time with the Techies and I can see there will be great things that arise from this program. For now, have a great weekend guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment