Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Monday, November 16, 2015

Week 8: Soundcloud, Tech Support, Coding!

Week 8 has gone by so fast and we are getting close to the finish line. I am gaining so much knowledge from this program and getting so many opportunities to explore potential jobs or internships. We have four more weeks left including this one till we are finished with the program but I see we still have much to learn. 

Soundcloud was an amazing experience. The people there were so laid back and worked so hard. They influenced me to want to work in a place like that one day. I got to meet one of the Soundcloud employees about internships. I wanted to explore possibilities of where I can gain more experience in the field i wanted to go in. 

Tech support is getting finished and we are getting all the last of the computers out. Jennifer and I got one computer to work and got rid of all the viruses it had. The customer came to pick up the laptop and was excited to hear that everything was working. I was feeling great about helping out the community and a family. 

Coding is getting more interesting and more complex. Learning all these commands that it takes to say one phrase one the screen. I was worried that I wouldn't understand all the lingo in coding but its becoming more simple to understand once I look at the notes I wrote down

-MichaelSoft

No comments:

Post a Comment