Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Numero ocho

We are getting closer to the end! I have gotten so much knowledge this few weeks. I have been learning not only about technology but also how to communicate with other people and how to network, to me that is something very valuable because meeting people is the clue for potential business.

Monday was all about technical support and wrapping up the remaining devices.  I find it awesome that people bring their computers to us to get them fixed. We also kept working on our coding lessons with JAVA, it is interesting because it's learning a new language.

Tuesday was my favorite day out of the week because we had a corporate visit at Soundcloud, so far this site has been the best to me because they were new at doing the tour for other people. I truly enjoyed speaking to the panelists because they were open minded and shared stories that inspired me to keep going to achieve my dreams.

On Thursday we closed out tech support and I was assigned floor supervisor, I had to make sure everything was ready to go and that everything was documented. I also created a spreadsheet with all the invoices. Four more weeks and the program will be done, it saddens me but I am also excited for my next chapter in life.

Susware<3

No comments:

Post a Comment