Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Week 7, 8, 9

During theses weeks at Mission Techies we have learned the basics of coding. So far its going well. I wouldn't say it's easy nor hard, but rather think of it as something that acquires patience and practice. Take it as a challenge and make it a goal to learn it. Classifying something through it's difficulty doesn't make matters any better. We also worked on SalesForce with Jose. I'm starting to get a better understanding on how to work it but i still need to work on it more. It's not as bad as I originally thought. I did complete some challenges but I see myself falling behind in class. I should consider asking more questions. Something else we did at M.T. was work on computers for families. My partner and I had to work on a donated Lenovo laptop. Through all the diagnostics and observations we can conclude that the laptop is going to be use for parts. Techshop here at M.T has been great help  for gaining experience, teamwork, and personal growth over all. This is what I am noticing in myself while attending this internship.

-OgreByte

P.S. If anybody actually reads my post.. and are wondering why I chose 'OgreByte' as my alias. Halo. Ogre2 and Snakebite. From CLG. Yeah I know typical nerd right.  Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment