Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Sunday, March 27, 2016

I'm pretty sure it's week 10..

This past week we learned more about coding. Specifically HTML along with CSS. Our instructor showed us how we can change the font of text through code and the color as well. I still need to practice more and more. The coding is so far my main favorite task to do at M.T. After this program, hopefully I can join an all coding based program where I can learn more and enhance my skills and knowledge. Never thought I'd see the day where I would learn code. Lol. Though I must admit that I was very ignorant when it came to computers but after Mission Techies, this opportunity changed my view on computers and presented me with an insight of what the Tech industry is. More on this past week, we also learned how to work Salesforce. Our instructor taught us how to transfer data from Salesforce to a spreadsheet. After learning how to do it I saw that the process was fast and easy. Also if done right everything is well organized. (I couldn't help but notice the Easter egg with the SalesForce transfer to the spreadsheet. Bungie!) One last thing, I would like express my appreciation towards the other Techies. They showed up to class early on Thursday and went to go pick up computers that were donated from USF. Unfortunately I was unable to make it. I look forward to next week. Graduation is almost near. The days went by fast....


-OgreByte

No comments:

Post a Comment