Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Week 10&11

Oh man this is it! It's already the second to last week of MEDA! This program has really taught me a lot. I had a really great time going to LinkedIn this week. Their building and working environment was very welcoming and friendly. It was really nice inside and I can't believe their dinning floor was that big. I had a great time meeting the mentors and getting to know each and every single one of them. They all had great personalities so I'm fine with who ever I will be partnered with. I also got to work on my tech support skills and finished helping my client with her computer. My partner and I been working on this computer for a while and we are finally done! I can't wait to see the smile on her face!

- The Power Supply

No comments:

Post a Comment