Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Why am I here?

Why am I here in Mission Techie Program? Well, I am here because I want to learn and develop skills that I can use in my chosen career which is networking and programming. Because, networking and programming have been two of the things that I wanted to study since I was a kid. But, due to financial and time constraints, I didn't get the chance to study these when I was still young.

Another reason that I am here is because I wanted to gain certifications in Microsoft, COMP TIA  and hopefully in other higher certifications too. 

I strongly believe that after this program, finally, my dreams will start to come true. 

-Jonathan T.

No comments:

Post a Comment