Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Thursday, May 14, 2015

My first two weeks as a Mission Techie


Hello everyone,

I been in this program for two weeks, but i wasn't able to attend the first week because I had to accommodate my work schedule. Now that is all set, I am able to come to the program day by day excited to learn new things in the Techies industry.

Learning different components of the computer system and hardware, I can't remember all of the components the top of my head but i enjoy having to be with Leo, Olivia, Mark, and Karen.

Leo is the teacher and coordinator of the program. Olivia is preparing us to for interviews write our resume and knowledgeable of  the right steps to follow when searching for a job.

Mark is our coding teacher that is going to teach us to write a page and show us behind the scene of the web makers. Karen was teaching us of all the roles that are available in the techie industry.

Thank you all for your hard work and time you provide to all of us.

Ana Avilez

No comments:

Post a Comment